Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Elle magazine article about being Short rocks! so does Rachel Rosenblit









So I was flipping through Elle magazine last night and I read this article called Short Story, about Rachel Rosenblit's life as a short chick. I loved it. In September I plan to send her my upcoming book called Short Stuff, and my memoir Almsot 5'4" and my graphic novel Model Life: The Journey of a Pint-Size Fashion Warrior," which I think she'll dig. (I hope!).






P.s: I am looking for short chicks? The shorter the better. Short chicks with Style. Here is the scoop on submitting your style for the upcoming Short & Stylish features on this blog starting September 2010!


http://petitemodelingtips.blogspot.com/2010/08/short-and-sylish-starting-fall-2010.html


~your tiniest model friend,

Isobella

No comments: