Tuesday, August 17, 2010

WWD features Itty Bitty Bra-if your boobies are small like mine

Hi Girls,

Sometimes when I am wearing a strapless bra I find that is starts to fall down, and I discreetly push the bra up, and feel myself, to feel secure. Almost all of my close girlfriends know this weird trademark action of mine. I wear a 32B. I can wear an A sometimes as well. In WWD today there was a nice plug for ITTY BITTY BRAS, which I am checking out right now. You should too if your boobies are small like mine.


This strapless bra stood out.





they have sizes 32A-38B



~isobella



P.s: another source for small bra's is Lula Lu Lingerie and also The Little Bra Company.

P.s: are you petite? Well often I feature on my blog, Petite Model of the Week, so if you would like to be considered submit your name, where you live, your headshot and how you are making strides in modeling despite your height, email me at petitepride@yahoo.com :)

No comments: