Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Saw a huge ad for GUESS at the NY Stock Exchange today

Btw, today I was stopping by my favorite cobbler Mina's shoe repair. (They have shops on 67 Wall (between Hanover St & Pearl St and on 40 Exchange Place.)

I often go to 40 Exchange Place and see Mina's wife, she is so sweet. She even came to my book party for my graphic novel Model Life.

Seriously, I pound the pavement of NYC, I always bust up my shoes, and the best shoe repair in NYC: Minas Shoe Repair I am there often actually, I might to see you there.  I used to actually live at 63 Wall, and now I don't but I do hike over to the area just to get my shoes fixed :)

After I dropped off my shoes, I walked past the NY Stock Exchange and I saw this GUESS ad. kinda cool.


~Isobella

P.s: Also aren't these navy Nina shoes so cute!
I would so rock!  I like my shoes to have a personality of their own.


No comments: