Thursday, August 12, 2010

Modeling Casting Tips for Short Chicks and All Sizes


I will be sharing some of my own day in the life casting confessions of a short model, how to prepare for castings and what happens at a casting for models. In this segment she will share the difference between being "direct booked" and "a request casting" and a "go-see," and a casting.

Tune in today for the live show at 1:00 PM EST or listen to the archive anytime:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/isobellajade/2010/08/12/modeling-casting-tips-for-short-chicks-and-all-sizes

If you haven't check out my graphic novel MODEL LIFE: The Journey of a Pint-Size Fashion Warrior," YOU SHOULD! I wrote it for shorties and anyone striving for a dream. And of course my modeling memoir Almost 5'4" is my inspirational journey of becoming a self-made model, the grit, the hustle, the survival, and I think it will inspire you as well.

No comments: