Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Model Talk Radio with Isobella Jade on Short Model Marketing

Hey Girls,

I know everything about creating your self from scratch. On this segment tune into some short model marketing tips on the importance of self promotion as a model and how the more you want the more work it takes. Also catch tips on "model marketing" which will be featured in my upcoming book called "Short Stuff: on the job with an x-small model." Answering questions from Facebook on I will share why you have to show you can model before you get the chance to model.

Tune in here Weds. August 25th, 2010 - 11:00 AM EST Live or anytime to hear to archive:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/isobellajade/2010/08/25/short-model-marketing-tips-and-fall-fashion-for-petites


Starting this September on my blog is Short & Stylish features if you would like to be featured submit your photo, name, what you are wearing and what brands you like to wear and share a bit about your petite style. Send post ready submissions to petitepride@yahoo.com

If you have already, I'm glad!, if not check out my modeling memoir called Almost 5'4" and her graphic novel "Model Life: The Journey of a Pint-Size Fashion Warrior", coming soon is a new collection of short stories called "Short Stuff: on the job with an x-small model." You can find my books on BN.com and Amazon and wherever books are sold.

I write for  the underdogs :)  ~ isobella

No comments: