Thursday, March 10, 2011

Signed copies of my book Short Stuff and Almost 5'4" at Barnes and Noble in Liverpool, NY

Short Stuff and Almost 5'4" at BN in Liverpool, NY
Hey Girls,
As I mentioned, recently my father passed away, and my father had known about my books and project and we talked about them often, and this does inspire me to keep on keeping on and hustling for more.

When I was in the Syracuse, NY area for a few hours recently I stopped by Barnes and Noble at 3956 Route 31, Liverpool, NY 13090 and signed the books they had. About 6.  I grew up in Liverpool, NY.


So now there are signed copies of Almost 5'4" and Short Stuff at this Barnes and Noble location in Liverpool, NY if you want to check them out, also Almost 5'4" is available on the Nook (and Kindle).

There are also excerpts from my books on my website http://www.isobelladreams.com/ and if you would like a signed copy see the right side of my blog for info on that :)

Aim high and strive on!
~Isobella

P.s: If you live in the Syracuse area stop by Tim Hortons, 911 North Main Street, North Syracuse NY, 13212, great coffee!

No comments: