Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I stopped by the Christopher Crabaugh salon today on 22nd street in the Flatiron District of New York City



With Christopher!
Hey Girls,

I stopped by the Christopher Crabaugh salon today on 22nd street in the Flatiron District of New York City for a Black Book magazine and Sebastian meet and greet and met and talked with Martin (cut) and Karen  (coloring) , who were both really sweet and both had an amazing sense of style as well.


Of course I met the salon owner Christopher, and gave him a copy of my book Short Stuff, which I hope he enjoys, he told me he was an avid reader :)

Overall the vibe of this salon is very welcoming and warm. The space is very open, and had an upbeat persona which is great when going for a hair cut, new style or color treatment.
 
Address: 48 West 22nd Street, New York, NY 10010
Phone (212)924-2877
Website http://christophercrabaughbeauty.com/

Hours Tues - Wed: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Thurs - Fri: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm

I hooked myself up with some Sebastian Shapter Zero Gravity light weight control hairspray. A girl on the go needs it!

~Isobella

No comments: