Friday, July 8, 2011

The winner of the summer style outfit contest is Tanice! Winner of copy of Bradley Bayou's book The Science of Sexy

Hey Girls,

The winner of the Summer Style outfit contest for a copy of Bradley Bayou's book The Science of Sexy is Ohio based summer glowing Tanice.



I can't help but smile when I look at this photo of Tanice in her summer dress and the cute flower in her hair. She shared with me about her outfit, "I am wearing a floral spaghetti strap knee length dress; and I love it because it makes me feel like I fit in with the sunshine on a summer day. The flower in my hair adds an extra summertime touch!"

The photo is also a nice example of a print modeling photo that shows personality.


Congrats Tanice!

Thank you for your submissions for this contest and all of the submission for this contest will be considered for Petite of the Week as well.

Get your summer glow on!
More summer contests coming soon!

~Isobella

No comments: