Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm doing a reading tomorrow in NYC, at the Gaslight Salon series :)



Hey Girls,

I'm doing a reading tomorrow in NYC, at the Gaslight Salon series "What Had Happened Was..." So, if you are in the area stop on by :) all heights and sizes welcome! (21+ tho, sorry) I will be wearing my highest heels and I'll have my books with me if you want a signed book, the price you pay depends on your height: If you're 5'2" the book is $12 if you're 5'5" the book is $15. If you're 5'6" the book is $16. If you're 6 feet tall, well we'll talk about it. ;) It's better to be smaller because the price is also smaller :) I will have my measuring tape. LOL. Or bring one of my books you already bought in and I'll sign it.

Also: Jim Hanas will also be reading, he is the author of the short story collection Why They Cried, which is now available as a Joyland eBook from ECW Press. Check it out :)

When; July 6 
(downstairs)


Time: 6:30-10pm


The scoop on the series is here:

See you there!

Isobella





No comments: