Monday, July 11, 2011

This week a chat with jewelry designer Kendra Scott and beautiful pieces for $50 and under

Kendra Scott's Rena Linear Pod Earrings in Chalcedony


Hey Girls,

Coming up this week on my podcast, a chat with world-renowned Austin based jewelry designer Kendra Scott, from her start-up early days to working with some of the biggest names in the fashion industry, if you have a question for Kendra about her design journey or being a female business owner, email me at petitepride@yahoo.com by Weds. I am sure you will find the segment very inspiring! :)

Tune in here:

Wed, Jul 13, 2011

2:00PM EST


Follow Kendra Scott on Twitter and Facebook here:



I love these Gwen Chandelier Earrings in Petal, so pretty!

I love how earrings can give a girl a little more spring in her step! I feel naked if I leave the house without them, actually!

 Treat yourself to somethng special to wear day and night, even if you are penny pinching these days, here are Kendra Scott's beautiful pieces for $50 and under:
http://www.kendrascott.com/shop-jewelry/great-gifts-55-under

Spread around your beautiful smile,
~Isobella

No comments: