Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stop by my reading tonight, itty bitty in the city -NYC-the scoop:

(photo: Robert Caldarone)
Hey Girls,

I'll be reading from my book/s and sharing adventures as an itty bitty model in the city tonight at Gaslight.

Here is the scoop:

NYC, at the Gaslight Salon reading series "What Had Happened Was..."

21+ all heights and sizes welcome!  I will be wearing my highest heels and prob a cute dress.
Also: Jim Hanas will also be reading, he is the author of the short story collection Why They Cried, which is now available as a Joyland eBook from ECW Press. Check it out :)
Where:
116 MacDougal Street

(downstairs)  Google maps

A train to West 4th.

When:
July 6

Time:
6:30-10pm

The scoop on the series is here:
I love to read outloud!
Isobella

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=131512900262041

No comments: