Friday, July 15, 2011

NYC aspiring models lets be in touch!

Hey Girls, I hope you have a great weekend! If you live in the NYC area and are an aspiring model and want to attend my up coming events send me a quick email, I am preparing for upcoming events and projects and want to make sure you're on file and in the loop, email me at petitepride@yahoo.com
(send a jpeg of your compcard or a pic).

I know that many of you are aspiring models, and you are all- all shapes and sizes, which I love and respect, and many of you are petite (like me!) but also if you are taller that is totally okay and I want to know you as well, modeling is a tough pursuit no matter your height.

Also if you are a size 12/14 live in the NYC area and 5'6" + shoot me an email too with your pics petitepride@yahoo.com
~isobella

No comments: