Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cottonelle and beauty come together-at last!


I have been waiting for a toliet paper brand to come forward and be a part of the beauty world. I mean, I use face towels to clean my face, but often when I touch up my makeup, or clean up my face I am grabbing a few squares of toliet paper.

Cottonelle came forward in an ad in the current Elle magazine with an ad promoting red carpet beauty. With beauty tips about moisturizing and giving some makeup tips, and plugging their very own flushable moist wipes and Aloe & E toliet paper. Now I suggest using a facial towel that can be washed in laundry before wasting squares and to try to not to create waste, but I thought the Cottonelle ad was on point! With my advertising and marketing background I thought it was very smart of the brand to come forward in a fashion forward and beauty way. Nice job!

No comments: