Saturday, October 10, 2009

My shoe pile is growing-Black Heels-Shoe Favs picks

My shoe pile is growing but the basics are missing like a pair of simply just black heels. I got red, but no simple black! Hunting for basics. Here are some results of my hunting:

This is the Kimmi, at Bakers $59.99, this is a good option.


This is the Kontesa, Bakers, $59.99, a classic.


Bring some flair to basic black with Bakers IVONNE, $59.99.


Moda Spana Qutie Lace Peep Toe Platform, DSW, $54.95, the lace makes a basic black have some sensuality.


Something with some sophistication meshed with sex appeal, Jessica Simpson's Racer Platform, at DSW, $59.95, might do the job:


This Michael Antonio Women's Lirit Pump, $44.95, Endless, intrigues me, I am thinking a black dress with grey or pin-stripe tights:

No comments: