Friday, October 9, 2009

In Germany real people as models are on the rise

A girl commented on my Wall page on facebook recently asked:

Isobella, I havent seen you comment about it yet, but yesterday I heard on a christian radio station I was listening to that Germany is not using experienced models anymore. they are looking for real people to start modeling in their fashion magazines, not typical thin tall girls! Have you heard?


My reply: that is awesome. Thanks for telling me.In the US I do already see real looking models in ad campaigns and more products are finding that the best models are actually just people who fit the vibe of the brand. Which is more reason for models of all heights and sizes to pursue print modeling and try. Models are people who fit the vibe ... Read Moreof the brand, who use their look, personality, energy to be a part of the brands image. They are not all tall and super skinny, they are real people. What it comes down to is the will to do it, the want, many times finding opportunities in life is about showing up, wanting it, being available and able to take on the job.

(((Again, Many times finding opportunities in life is about showing up, wanting it, being available and able to take on the job. Like raising your hand and saying I am Here, I want this. It isn't always about being perfect for the job, or the best, it is about showing up, and being eager enough to try.)))

No comments: