Sunday, August 14, 2011

Have you seen Rafaellasportswear.com/ ad for all sizes?

Have you seen http://www.rafaellasportswear.com/ ad for all sizes? The site launches this fall and you can shape via your shape. It is cool but the range of sizes is not diverse enough in my opinion from what I see on their site so far. I hope they push the petite (5'4" and under) sizes too. Also, in the ad are they implying a modern woman means petite? She looks kinda tall in the ad.  Hmmm, not really clear. However, it always catches my eye to see more brands pushing all sizes, or showing off that all shapes are beautiful. I saw this ad in the September issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine.


~Isobella



P.s: You can get the ebook of my modeling memoir Almost 5'4" for $3.99 until my birthday September 3rd!
Short Stuff: on the job with an x-small model is also an ebook on Amazon, Bn.com and at the iBookstore!


No comments: