Monday, August 29, 2011

this itty bitty is off prancing around the city

On the mobile edition of Model Life you can click and zoom and it's so awesome.

Hey Girls......this itty bitty is off prancing around the city :) off buying organizational items and excited to start my little boutique library soon in my new place, btw if you haven't downloaded the iVerse app on your iPhone or iPad, hook it up! Download the iVerse app and get a free excerpt of Model Life: The Journey of a Pint-Size Fashion Warrior, my graphic novel. On the iVerse app search Model Life or Gamine Press. Rock on and let me know what you think!



I'll be back with more posts soon answering some reader questions about modeling!

~IJ

Posts like this: http://www.petitemodelingtips.com/2011/08/model-life-is-on-iverse-comics-app-free.html
Post like this: Short Stuff: on the job with an x-small model is an ebook!
Posts like this: Almost 5'4

No comments: