Friday, August 5, 2011

Yay, my book Short Stuff: on the job with an x-small model is an eBook on the Kindle!, Nook and iBookstore!


Hey Girls!

Yay! Short Stuff: on the job with an x-small model is available as an eBook on Amazon's Kindle!

I just downloaded "Short Stuff: on the job with an x-small model" ebook on my Kindle app on my phone and it looks great!  I hope you enjoy it as an eBook! :)



Read a free sample on Amazon.com/ Kindle app or at BN.com for the Nook, and also on my website you can read excerpts from Short Stuff.

Short Stuff also includes modeling tips and advice for short chicks which was inspired to include because of YOU, my lovely blog readers. :)

Also Short Stuff is available as an ebook on the iBookstore!

My modeling memoir Almost 5'4" is an ebook too! :)

Height isn't everything,
~Isobella

No comments: