Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's here! My graphic novel Model Life has entered the mobile space!

MODEL LIFE: The Journey of a Pint-Size Fashion Warrior!




Hey Guess what!   Holy moly!

I am so excited to share with you that my graphic novel MODEL LIFE: The Journey of a Pint-Size Fashion Warrior has entered the mobile space!! I hooked up with iVerse and it looks so awesome! And you get a free excerpt!

MODEL LIFE is based on my real modeling adventures in NYC and is illustrated by Jazmin Ruotolo.

The electronic edition is published by my small publishing company Gamine Press over at iVerse comics and after downloading their Comics + app, you can then download Model Life, just scroll down the new releases and you'll see it!
In the app store just search Model Life and iVerse comics will come up, easy. Download it and you're in!


Look for Gamine Press in new releases.
Model Life #1 
Model Life #2
Model Life #3
Model Life #4

I know you will love the awesome layout for the mobile edition!

SUPER-DUPER YAY!!!!! 

~Isobella

If you hold the iPhone in the standard way the full page appears but if you turn the phone sideways, and read Model Life panel by panel, which is really cool and fun!


Turn your device for a more detailed look of Model Life!



Check out more details on Model Life and my other books on my website www.isobelladreams.com

No comments: