Monday, August 15, 2011

The time has come, it's time to get some new beauty and health shots

Hey Girls,

The time has come, it's time to get some new beauty and health shots. When I say health, I am talking about body shots with a health and beauty appeal. Pretty shots that focus on a certain part, legs, hands, backside, and shots that look like something you'd see in a health or beauty editorial in a magazine or product campaign.

I am shooting with a photographer friend I have known for many years and to prepare for the shoot here are some of things I do in the days before:

Moisturize the whole body. I do this always anyways. Don't forget your elbows and the back of your heels, the bottom of your feet, your neck, and even your bikini line. I also moistuize my arm pits sometimes. Seriously. I don't use any shimmer or crap on my skin, I want my natural glow to come forth and drinking a nice amount of water and staying hydrated also helps the skin.

Bangs trim. My hair is pretty long and I love the length and I'll get my bangs trimmed up before the shoot.

Nails.  Manicure, pedicure. Fresh!  Day before. Will probably do a natural clear or Essie's ballet slipper.

I think it is best to research shots before you get in front of the camera, discuss the shots with the photographer you are working with, make sure you are on the same page.


Height isn't everything when you focus on your other assets, aim high and strive! ~Isobella

No comments: