Monday, June 2, 2008

Shoes for Modeling Shoots: Stylist Patricia Field designs for Payless


How exciting! Style is getting better and better at Payless! I love my corky shoes from Payless and the Fioni brand,-- but now a fashion legend is at Payless too.
The Stylist from Sex in the City, who also has a store at 382 W Broadway (between Broome St & Spring St, Patricia Field , now designs for Payless

I love the bathing suits at the store too. Especially for a petite size.

I am so looking forward to these shoes at Payless! The Gold shoes are hot!

Stylist Patricia Field was born in New York City and raised in Astoria, Queens! I used to live in an apartment in Astoria, and in my modeling memoir I talk about the time I spent there, although I did have a strong love/hate relationship with that city!

No comments: