Thursday, December 25, 2008

Girls on Reality TV -not my thing

Girls are obsessed with reality tv. Becoming a reality tv star or looking like one.

I find wanting to look like anyone but yourself is not being true to yourself.

I don't know what is up with so many girls wanting to look like someone else.

We are a society crazy about how we look and don't get me wrong I love my heels, my cute bags, and earrings, but I am not going to get the gap between my teeth fixed, and I am not going to spend $1000 on a handbag just to fit in with someone else's look.

I think women and girls today should be more accepting of themselves.

We all have flaws, but if that is all we focus on then how do we become more?
We all have imperfections, but if we bring out the things we do have to offer the world, and others, you will enjoy life more knowing you are leaving a mark, and not just a pretty thing, with the latest handbag or shoe in the corner sipping a cosmo.

I'll be drinking a Cosmo too in my little shoes, but they won't be defining me.

No comments: