Wednesday, December 17, 2008

She hit pause studios not models, but girls



While walking through Union Square I met the owner of Shehitpausestudio.com. I love polaroids and the images really struck me and I dig the vibe and story within the work. I think the polaroid art of She Hit Pause Studios gives new meaning to a sexy photo.


"She Hit Pause Studios, Inc. was created by Matt Schwartz, photographer, and Kate Shawver, web designer/developer, in Spring of 2002. Kate and Matt live in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn.Matt has been photographing his version of the pin-up girl for the past 10 years. His work has been described as "walking into a memory". All of his models are friends or people who have purchased his work. His work has been featured in Daily Candy and is currently for sale at Anthropologie."

No comments: