Saturday, December 6, 2008

Monday Hand Modeling

Hand modeling Monday. For a cooking magazine. I will need a no polish manicure and I plan to get the morning of the shoot or the evening before. For shoots involving getting manicures and pedicures usually the client ( magazine, brand, ect) will comp you for the manicure or pedicure if you have your receipt. My job Monday is comping me up to $30. So basically I give my agency the recept and then when they are billed I get paid back what I spent.

Putting together a new compcard soon. A commercial card and also a parts card. By the New Year.

Putting together some shoots for body parts ( behind, hands, legs) and also involving jewerly and now that my hair is longer: hair styles.


Enjoy this video of my hands holding one of my favorite obessions:

No comments: