Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Google for your Modeling Pursuits 101

I did a segment a moment ago on my radio podcast called Modeling with Google. It is about how Google can help models in terms of research, to get ahead. Because what you know can help you. Sometimes you have to seek the answer and I find it on Google.

I hope it inspires you. Google is great for self promotion and researching to find agences, photographers, and companies you can contact, from production companies, to printing options. Google is a models best friend!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/isobellajade/2009/03/04/Modeling-with-Google

I think the perspective can also be applied to small business owners and those who are self promoting.

Paying for a publicist can be hard for small business owners and even risky but Google can be a great way to reseach, get names of contacts and get ahead.

No comments: