Monday, December 31, 2007

Internet Castings for Models are High

Don't have an agent? No worries, a lot of modeling careers are launching right from the computer screen. Especially for petite models with personality, they can click into online talent casting websites for even film, music videos and commercials. Many of my modeling jobs and acting jobs I have booked right from the Internet. Of course I think working with the Internet does come with risks, but in Business Week I read recently that the movie Enchanted cast many of their lead players and roles off of the Internet. From seeing their photos online. I used the Internet to get my resume rolling from 2001, and before I had agents it was a way to research jobs, post my photos and get seen. Now I don't think you can rely on only one source but the Internet is becoming a trend to get a resume rolling!

No comments: