Thursday, October 2, 2008

Betty Beauty Hair Down Hair and Modeling


Have you heard of Betty Beauty? At Duane Reade on Water Street near Wall, I saw the colorful boxes of Betty Beauty, which is hair dye for down there. Well I don't really have enough hair down there to dye it,-Although I am not a pro at knowing how much hair you need to get the full Betty look!

As a model I don't really think colorful pubs are that important and honestly it could be against you to have bright pink or colorful public hair, but I will say, "if you have really dark hair and the little hairs can be seen when you wear white panties or cream colored, nude panties then perhaps you should dye your hair down there a little lighter." At castings I sometimes have to show my upper legs, stomach, behind, and yes I have even gone on castings where I had to show my pubic hair-it was for a global men's magazine for an editorial based on public hair actually.-(I didn't get the job.) I am aware of my pubic hair and for a swimwear or body related casting I shave carefully and make sure my bikini line is clean. My point is, I am close with my "public area" I think the Betty Beauty product is interesting, and I would be curious to learn more about it, maybe watch a video of someone getting it,-or would that be bad or rated R? I think it is interesting concept, I don't really feel energetic that I want to surprise my boyfriend with pink pubic hair but ummm maybe it would bring a laugh, tease and be a cute surprise. If you Google Betty Beauty there is a lot of information out there on the first safe colour specially formulated for the hair down there.

I enjoyed the article in Beauty Store Business recently which involved Nancy Jarecki the founder of Betty Beauty, you can watch Nancy on Jay Leno and read interviews with Nancy here: http://www.bettybeauty.com/blog/tag/hair-dye/

2 comments:

Ewa Maciukiewicz said...

I've used betty and i've loved it. And surprisingly my boyfriend didn't find it weird but rather enjoyed the change. I went from brown to blonde and it looked great. It was easy to do and fun to have.

RC67 said...

I use betty beauty pubic hair dye and i love it! I use the stencils to dye cute shapes. I heard a lot about betty recently, they were featured on that show the Doctors, they spoke about how betty is so safe and great for covering grays when you go gray "down there"!