Monday, October 6, 2008

Entertainment business insight with Cary Tennis -Don't drift from waitress job to waitress job


I thought this article responce on Salon.com was pretty perfect for my blog, I do talk about survival, dreams, and pursuits a lot:

This girl was asking about how she could manage her pursuit of singing even though it seems she drifts from waitress job to waitress job. In my opinion waitressing isn't ask flexible as a singer, model, actress, artist might expect it to be, I mean you usually have to work 4-5 shifts a week! Where is the time and energy for castings and auditions and you won't be available anyways if you book the job. But here is some insight into if you are struggling to make ends meet and have your dream too at Salon.com with Cary Tennis.


It is sometimes hard to face but Cary is right it is hard to do everything by yourself and alone, you do need the right people working with you and you need to think big, and think realistically. I always think that having a dream is like having a small business. Tune into his advice here.

No comments: