Friday, October 24, 2008

Men's Magazines are lacking -what's a hot chick to do?


It used to be such a thing to be in Stuff Magazine, you were hot and respected, and I will admit I had a great time being in it and felt hot as hell for a few weeks, but these days when I walk into a Borders or Barnes and Noble, (except not the one on 6th Ave and 21st street it is gone- I usually go to Union Square Barnes and Noble and Borders at 33rd and 7th and the one on Broadway near Wall Street.) -and when I scope out the men's magazine section and think to myself, "Mmm which one would I like to be in" my choices are slim these days. We got..GQ, Maxim, Esquire, and...thats it!

I got that Stuff magazine credit myself, by mailing the magazine. But now, when I share it with someone it makes me feel old, dated, because shit, that magazine isn't around anymore. So just count back the years and you will know how old I am. Not that I look any different.

No comments: