Friday, March 21, 2008

Bronx Museum, Natural History Museum, Space Show, and Lula Lu Lingerie, Modeling Compcards


Today I visited the Bronx Museum of Arts with my boyfriend , I liked how blunt and honest the exhibits were, and then we went back downtown to the Museum of Natural History, after downing a couple of hotdogs, I enjoy visiting the museums in NYC so much! We got to see a fantastic Space show. I would love to see the Cosmic Collisions show again, "Cosmic Collisions, narrated by award-winning actor, director, and producer Robert Redford, is now showing, at the Hayden Planetarium in the Frederick Phineas and Sandra Priest Rose Center for Earth and Space." It is nice to step out of my world and to think about The World and Space.

And tonight I am working on another writing piece for Backstage.com, and creating a new compcard for both body part modeling and commercial print modeling. Therefore I need two different cards. I will share them with you when I am done! Also I am planning to shoot some lingerie tonight from LuLa Lu lingerie- which is meant for petites!

No comments: