Monday, March 24, 2008

Marketing Drives the Model

Whether you rock the runway or not, modeling opportunity is out there for you. The best thing to do is to not lose hold of the marketing you need to do for yourself to gain tearsheets, an agent and become more of a model. I saw " more of a model" because modeling to me isn't just posing and flaunting what you got, it is using what you got to get actual legit modeling work with brands and magazines. That is why I write this blog because I model for a purpose, and I want you to know that no matter your height if you market yourself well you will get modeling work. It might not be on a Billboard, or posing for a high end fashio brand like Prada, but you can get ahead as a model if you create goals for yourself, work with quality photographers and if you are eager to get involved with your pursuits. Research photographers, commercial print modeling agencies, magazine editors and brands you can be submitting yourself to.

I don't ask for the answer, or epect it to appear, I seek it out! I find it, chase it and make what I want to happen!

When I create photos I try to make them speak, and sell me in a way that CAN get me modeling work. I am not tall and I do NOT try to be a fashion model, I try to be the model I can actually be.

No comments: