Sunday, March 2, 2008

Paul Hamm is Spinning Round Again

In the modeling business it is so called best to be:Tall but Today in a new artistic atmosphere at Madison Square Garden I was among some of the most talented shortest people out there, athletes that get ahead by being short, petite, proportioned and able to balance!

I was at the American Cup All-Around Gymnastics Finals and watched the grace and perfection of Paul Hamm, who is aiming for a strong come back, and I got to catch a few impressive flips from Shawn Johnson ( I would love to read her published short stories sometime). Nastia Liukin has already won the World Championships on both the uneven bars and the balance beam and Samantha Peszek and Shayla Worley are worth paying attention too. ( I hope my modeling tips can inspire Shayla. Also I hope these fantastic worldly and skillful athletes continue to make Gymnastics exciting and talked about!


I was really honored to watch them all today. It is a real art to see them in action!
I love learning, watching and engaging in a new atmosphere!

Also: They don’t have to worry too much about the China air anymore.
Beijing has closed factories to keep the air in China ready for them!

No comments: