Saturday, March 22, 2008

I love Beacon's Closet in Brooklyn!

After a couple of beers at the Brooklyn Brewery I enjoyed walking about Beacon's Closet, across the street for some shopping ( this experience became the best store for finding unique clothing for the right price in my mind!) Don't be mislead by the cheap looking website. The clothing is amazing inside, seriously I could spend hours in the store, and I walked out with 8 dreses and two shirts all for under $150 bucks! Where do you find 8 dresses that fit and are in very good shape and make you feel hot for that price? It is seriously worth a ride on the L train one stop for Bedford, and while you are in town have a beer at the Brooklyn Brew. I am so excited to wear my new dresses, I wished they had more size 6 shoes but I forgave them when I found some amazing petite sizes. I think I just found me new favorite store. The tee shirts and dresses were seriously only $15!!! No joke.

Where can you find such a find?

This is also a great place for quick finds for photo shoots.

I don't know who that bald Beacon guy is, but he is wicked cool!

http://www.beaconscloset.com/

No comments: