Saturday, March 15, 2008

Petite Fashion Tips from Petite Fashionista

I recently discovered a great new store for petite woman on PetiteFashionista, which featured an article from The Northern Eco in the U.K about a petite woman, named Faye Clements, who recently launched her own online fashion store called Shortbred from her home in Thirsk, North Yorkshire.

When it comes to more stores for petite woman: The next Time I am in Boston I plan on stopping by a new clothing store that targets petite woman. The store founded by petite sized Allison Barnard, is called No if's and Butts. I plan on dropping my book called Almost 5'4", off to Allison as well.

So the next time you are upset about finding clothing or jeans, or a shoe that fits, stop by PetiteFashionista and consider these two stores.
Thanks for the news Petitefashionista!

No comments: