Thursday, October 11, 2007

Modeling Books and Gawker!

Did some research on Amazon and someone who made a comment about me also made a comment about a new book written by Gawker! Gawker has a book! - the book is about getting media attention. Well good for them! Everyone is hustlin huh!
Self promotion seems to be the only way to keep your dream alive when these days everyone seems to be running their own business called "me..me..me."

I advice petite models everywhere to check it out.

Tonight catch me on www.blogtalkradio.com/isobellajade where I will chat about using your short legs to your advantage in the modeling world, and how no matter your height there is modeling work out there for you! Like did you know there is such a thing called "Butt modeling"- who do you think models in the Hanes ads?


Cheers!
isobella jade

No comments: