Monday, October 15, 2007

Petite Modeling Lingerie Shooting

This past weekend I did a lingerie shoot, some updates for my portfolio. Had on some glam earings, and a cute black and white lingerie set. This is a shot from it. To be honest I didn't feel like my model-self at the start, stiff, a little anxious, laughing too much, and I did have a hard time relaxing and getting into MODEL MODE, it took me like 30 minute to finally feel at ease and melt into the shoot. Oh well, some days are off days. Some people like JLo. I Put in Dave Matthews and I felt more in my zone! ---anyways this is a shot of the results.
I like my darker hair too...
Model tip of the day: Try posing from all different angles, for the shot enclosed I was on the ground looking up at the photographer. it does feel a bit weird but it looks pretty nice huh?!
Try it!
Sincerely
isobella

No comments: