Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cosmetic Tips: The Eyelash Curler

Don't be afraid of this eye lash curler thing. I was for the past 24 years, until recently when I tried it and fell in love. I had plenty of makeup artists do it for me, but I really think the eyelash curler is amazing, and although it might appear scarey it can make your eyelashes that stick out look really glam! Here are some tips:

1. Do not do it while the subway is in motion or while driving.
2. If you still want to try doing it while in motion, just think about what my boyfriend said to me, ' do you want your kids' mother to have only one eye?"
3. If that doesnt change your mind, your nuts!
4. look straight ahead and face your eyelashes towards the center of the curler, press down and open it, press down again and open it, do not change the expression of your eye or move your lashes too quckly.
5. After a few tries it really becomes so easy you almost want to attempt to try it while in motion on subway or while driving...but don't! I swear you might regret it!

No comments: