Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lindsay Lohan posing as Marilyn Monroe is awkward

Lindsay Lohan's spread in New York Magazine portraying Marilyn Monroe was creative but it is a bit ironic because I wonder if Lindsay Lohan knows that Marilyn was a size 12? I don't know if Lindsey would ever want to be that size, although most of America is that size and models and celebrities of the 1940' and 50's were larger, with a lot more curves as well. I actual love the 1940's women!


Marilyn was an amazing model who embraced her curves and although she had a need and want for alcohol it is awkward. I think Marilyn is such a talent, not a bimbo or meant to be taken lightly. I don't think Lindsay Lohan's work can be compared yet. Although maybe when she gets a few more films under her belt she will become a woman of her own-like THE Marilyn. Who knows.

If you have a chance watch some Marilyn movies, they are amazing, the comic timing is so natural, perfect and makes me laugh out loud even when watching it alone.

No comments: