Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Cosmetics One-Stop-Shop Around the Corner

When I think of the D.R, I don't always think of only the Dominican Republic I think of Duane Reade, usually I stop into the drug store once a day it seems. Then the post office and the bank and usually in that order because it takes good makeup to get good photos, to get paid as a model! Then it repeats itself! Including Rite Aid and CVS, Wal-Mart and Target, here are some great products I use at my local Duane Reade.


Styli-Style
Great eye liners for your photo shoot!

Wet n Wet
Love the eye shadows, great also for defining eye brows, for your close up photos!

Jane Cosmetics
Quality makeup and lipsticks, brings some plump lip to your headshots!

Missha great foundations!

Rimmel
Currently love the lipstick in Heather Shimmer and also the foundations!
Sometimes I run just to Target to get their products!


Milani

Great single eye shadows in green, and pink and ocean blue!

N.Y.C New York Color Cosmetics
Great mascara!

At your photo shoots, for a dramatic eye, don't fret over not being able to put on your fake eye-lashes, just rely on your eye lash curler...it does all the magic for your eyes.

No comments: