Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hanes makes my real boobs look hot

So if you are all about the bargin you might want to look twice at Hanes. I love this bra I got for ten bucks or so from Hanes, at the outlet in Texas, over the holidays. It makes my real boob look hot and it looks really hot in a gray sweater. Check out the girls on their website, they are very beautiful and all different ethnicities and shapes.

http://www.hanes.com/Hanes/Categories/Women-Hanes/Women_ShopByCategory-Hanes/Women_Bras-Hanes.aspx

I like the bra I have that is nuded colored and has a clasp in the front. I remember this style when I was a teenager in the mid 90's but I don't consider it old school, I really like that is opens in the front and it is simple but sexy at the same time.

I also like the Hanes Body Creations: this is a sexier bra collection.

Very well done Hanes.

No comments: