Monday, January 26, 2009

Vegas strippers,dancers, models, and prostitutes

It is true what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas- and that goes for the girls who work there. Vegas seems to be the only place that a girl who wants to be a stripper, or prostitute can make a successful living and not get bashed for it or put down. On the streets, walking past the fancy hotels old and new there is the sound of clicking. It is the spanish guys, and a few women, who are flicking small business cards with naked women on them at you... click, click, click, ps, pss, pss.

They are handing out call-girl phone numbers. A few of these guys have signs on them. They read "Will be there in 20 minutes." Suggesting that the call-girl from the number you call on the business card will be there in 20 minutes. The ground/ the streets are full of naked women. It is funny even.

Boobs everywhere.

I find it interesting and gross at the same time that being a model in Vegas, sort of could mean being a ho-bag.

Sad.


It is a fantasy world for Adults, and this past weekend there was even a Top Model Vegas contest. But the girls were not tall, or with a fashion appeal seen in America's Next Top Model, these girls were pure ass and tits. This can explain what being a top model in Vegas is.

This weekend I went to the Miss America Contest, the Playboy club, and Zumanity hours apart. It was a very interesting time and very diverse to say the least. I can even tell you how many boobs I saw all weekend but it was a high number. Only in Vegas right.

However, at the Playboy club, our Bunny, was very sweet, and even said how she was nervous to fly, and had never been to NYC. We offered to show her around perhaps. I gave her my email.

Yet most people who live, and work in Vegas...don't seem to leave. I mean when was the last time you met someone that said, "I'm from Vegas?"

In Vegas, the glamour model is in. The fashion model doesn't really have a chance and to be honest... I would not personally want to work in Vegas, but I bet those chicks do make some nice money.

1 comment:

Serena Denise said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG. I'm only 5'0 myself =) Thx for giving inspiration