Friday, January 30, 2009

Not into the Kardashian's

It's cool the wife married former Olympian Bruce Jenner but besides that I don't really get why we all have to care about the Kardashian's?

Can someone tell me?

I don't care who Jessica Simpson dated, or how much she weighs, or how many babies Angie has, or if people think Jessica Alba is hot, I just don't have time for it nor do I care.

I don't judge people on these things.

I mean who really cares honestly. Well obviously a lot of people who follow their every move, but I find that sad. I am just too damn busy to follow someone else's life so closely.

I care more about what you create, who you change or effect and what you do beyond trippin' out of cars, and getting wasted at clubs, eating the lastest cuisine, whatever. It is just not my thing.

I care more about what people leave in this world, what means a lot to them, what they stand for, and believe in, than the fool's they act like while on earth.

No comments: