Sunday, January 18, 2009

What's your email name?

I have girls emailing me all the time, and most of the time their email is something ubsurb like hot_lips85@yahoo.com.

And I find this interesting.

The thing is, when you are mailing people you want your email to not be a hunt to find. I might not remember which girl was hot lips, but I will remember writing back to Rachel. So I think girls should skip the corny feeling of "I have a cute email."

I used to be babylove or something stupid back in the first AOL days in the 90's.
But I got over it.

I want to be remember for me. My name, not some cheesy thing.

Girls should start to take themselves more seriously. Just your name is fine.
I mean if you send your resume out, or you are putting together a college application, you should have another email.

JohnSmith@yahoo.com

What's so wrong with that?

No comments: