Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Craigslist as My Agent

Even though I have worked with brands like Marshalls, I still jump on Craigslist.com every now and then- ok, I check it every day. In the past it was my salvation, it was apart of my routine, I relied on it, staring at the posts, and usually lasting up to 4 hours during various moments in my day. I used the website as part of my survival, as a place to find work and hopefully get paid and get a tearsheet or get a gig for my resume. It was a flowing, active place of jobs and the chance.

The jobs weren't always classy but the ones that were really boosted my resume. I think without them I wouldn't have the resume I have today.

This week on my podcast called Model Talk, I will be discussing the ins and outs, the good, the bad and ugly of Craigslist. And how it has upset me, and helped me to continue to do what I want to do. Model.

No comments: