Tuesday, September 9, 2008

gottex swimwear at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week-saw it tonight and loved it




I loved the Gottex swimwear fashion show under the tent tonight, I admire Gideon Oberson for how many beautiful ways he can share the meaning of swimwear. I was first mad at him for covering the faces of the models with those big, huge, couldn't-miss-it-hats that the models were wearing, but as the music set changed I began to want to slip one of the designs on and I even started feeling sexy watching the show.
I will say that I was not thinking of diving into the ocean from viewing his collection though, it was more the sight for pool side lounging and sipping a cosmo or apple martini type of afternoons and early evenings. I got a feeling of sun goddess who only slips into the water when she just gets too hot. Gottex has always been a sexy, sexy swimwear line but still secretive enough. It wasn't thongs or over bearing showy.

The use of creative lines shaping and inter-changing between the body was hot, classic and meant for many body types.


Very clever swimwear.


Color and unique cut was the focus. Golds in his collection tonight were so eye capturing. I especially loved the sailor look of the first selection of suits.


One model had a real attitude when she whipped off her sunglasses and posed for photographers in mid-strut.


The stomach did look pretty damn hot.


The asses of the models wasn't much to feel jealous of, I walked out of the tent feeling mine looked a lot better. But the gold Anchor bikini top and swimskirt and those three hot mini swimdresses, were on my mind.


I felt lucky to be there.

No comments: