Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Levi's 553 Jeans for Petites Mid Rise Boot

What do you think of Levi's? I think they have it going on, and I think they will be kickin' ass in the next couple of months. Maybe they were 'dork-ville in the 90's and early 2000's but these days Levi's is right on!

After the fashion shows at Bryant Park on Monday I took a stroll and stopped by the Levi's store in Time Square, it was packed even at 10:30pm and after being in the store for just about 8 minutes I purchased the Mid Rise Boot 553 jeans. I loved the feel of the jeans, really soft.

I felt like the only girl in the store with Betsey Johnson shoes, but oh well, I love pink and Levi's too!

I got a size 0. So glad they had it because a 2 sometimes just doesn't do it for me.

I also noticed the sexy woman on the jean tag with the cowboy hat.

When I left I saw 2 other pairs I want!

Levi's is Lookin' good! I can't wait to shoot these jeans and I have some concepts ready!

I will have photos up hopefully soon!

They also had some hot jackets, one I really love looks very horse rider-ish, and it is pushing $250, which seems a bit high, but I can't stop looking at it.

No comments: