Monday, September 15, 2008

Wonderbra by Dita von Teese Inspiration


Dita Von Teese says of her Lingerie collection at Wonderbra "As a true lingerie devotee, my goal in designing this range of lingerie was to create a collection that I would love to wear myself! I have been a longtime collector of fine vintage lingerie, and so I wanted to combine the most beautiful and sensual elements of vintage lingerie with the outstanding fit and quality that Wonderbra is famous for. This lingerie is not only a pleasure to wear, but it demands to be seen!


I am very particular about how my lingerie fits, the quality of the fabrics used, and the way that it shapes my figure, and so I ensure that the lingerie wasn’t just beautiful and glamorous, but that every bit of care was taken to guarantee that these pieces would be something for a woman to wear underneath her clothes for great fit and shaping any day or night of the week! Glamour shouldn’t be saved for special occasions, after all. I don’t believe that beautiful and sexy lingerie should be something a woman just puts on for her lover; I have always enjoyed lingerie as a way to add beauty and glamour to my everyday life, and having that little beauty secret with you on any given day is a wonderful way to seduce yourself… which is ultimately what a glamour girl’s best strategy in seducing others!"

No comments: