Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Is Peeing on the seat a trend- Apple Store toliets even have piss all over them?

Is peeing on the seat a trend? I don't know, but it seems that peeing on the seat is something I notice more and more. I think of my childhood and I do not recall my mother having to whipe the seats clean,- besides my own bottom,-but I do not remember her doing this in public bathrooms? I don't remember having to do this in my high school either? Maybe people were more considerate then?

Why people do this is beyond me! I don't ever pee on the seat!
I put two pieces of toliet paper down and I sit, no germs, nothing, but I do not pee all over with careless'ness. This topic really fires me up, it is really rude of the people who do it, and I do lose alittle respect for you as a person if you do it.

These days, in almost every single bathroom,from the movie theater, Apple store, to Macy's and even at places where dinner cost more than $50 a plate, I see pee droppings on the toliet seat! So it isn't a certain type of person thing, it seems to be an everyone everywhere thing, and it really pisses me off!

No comments: