Friday, August 29, 2008

Phoot shoot and vacation little black dress with cardigan


My H&M black tube dress is something I wear weekly. I pair it with a blazer, a scarf, a cardigan, I try to change it up but I keep it simple too. While traveling to Monterrey and South Texas this past week I really wore my little black dress a lot, with heels, flip flops, sandals, platforms, it can go with it all.


A great sporty Cardigan from Forever 21 can be worn to bring some spunk to your little black dress. Cable Knit 3Q Cardigan from Forever 21.
Just $28.90



Blue Caitlin 3Q Sweater Cardigan at Forever 21.

Just $22.80


This fall I plan to wear Cardigan's with my summer tank tops, and recycle my clothing from summer to fall with spurts of color in green, red, blue gray, pink, and yellow cardigans. And I love buttons on a fitted cardigan.



Great alone for a shoot and with a dress or jeans.

No comments: